Vitalast Supplements: BrighterDay • NewVigor • NewVigor Boost
If you don’t see results from our products, we’ll refund your purchase price!
If purchased from Vitalast or TMR Services, simply send the empty bottle and a copy of your invoice to: Vitalast, Box 385, Pound Ridge, NY 10576. Please be sure your name, address, and order number are clearly legible on the copy of the invoice, and also send us an email letting us know that the return is on its way. (Click “Contact Us” at the bottom of this page to send us an email.) Your return must be postmarked within 30 days of invoice date.
* Return typically limited to one bottle per customer, per product. However, if you ordered more than one bottle as part of your initial order, all bottles may be returnes, provided that no more than one bottle has been opened.
* Shipping fees are non-refundable. A $2.95 shipping fee will be deducted from the refund if the order was shipped to you with promotional free shipping. However, if you ordered and return multiple products together, only one shipping fee will be charged.
What qualifies as “purchased from Vitalast”?
• Items purchased directly from this web site
* items purchased on Amazon indicated as either “Sold by Vitalast LLC and Fulfilled by Amazon” or “Ships From and Sold By Vitalast LLC”
* Items purchased on eBay from the seller “vitalast”
If purchased from GNC, GNC’s return policy applies. Typically, you may return the empty bottle either by mailing it back to gnc.com or by taking it to any GNC location, within 30 days of invoice date. Covid restrictions may apply. Complete details on GNC’s return policy are available here.
Any questions about our products? In addition to the email link at the bottom of the page, you can also reach us by phone at (914) 729-1099.
Refund is available from us for product purchased from Vitalast, including Vitalast sales fulfilled by Amazon and Vitalast sales on eBay; refunds are available from GNC if purchased from GNC. If you purchased your product from another seller (on Amazon, eBay, or elsewhere), at another retail store, or other mail order or internet supplier, please contact the merchant directly for their return policy.
PLEASE BE AWARE... It has come to our attention that other companies are now marketing products with similar names. Don't be confused! If it doesn't say "NewVigor" (spelled NEW, not NU) or BrighterDay, and does not say it is manufactured by Vitalast, it is not our product! Also note that we do NOT automatically ship products by subscription, and NEVER initiate any charge to a credit card or bank account, each purchase must be individually authorized by you. If you are experiencing auto-shipment or auto-billing, it is not from us!